TDS220 Total Dissolve Solids Meter
TDS-220 is an industrial grade dual displays and dual probes “Total Dissolve Solids” meter for monitoring the input and output water quality. This device is ideal for Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionized water (DI) filtration systems that work well in variety of application such as drinking or potable water, Aquariums, Hydroponics and many more.
There is RS-485 interface for online monitoring application. Besides, TDS-220 monitor conduct temperature compensation on each probe continuously.
Main Features :
- Dual displays and probes for before/after water filtration.
- Real-time water temperature compensation for two TDS probes.
- Accurate and stable measurement result.
- RS-485 communication output for online monitoring system.
- Factory calibrated.
- Install quickly and easily.
- Range: 0-999 ppm. Two displays.
- 0-9.9 : 0.1ppm
- 10-999 : 1ppm
- Accuracy : +- 2%
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) : Yes (1 – 65˚C)
- Display : two 3 digits 0.4” LED Display
- Probes : fitting 3/8”, cable length = 550 mm
- Power source : +5V dc input
- Communication protocol : RS485 slave, 9600 bps, odd parity, 8 bit data, 1 stop bit
- Size: 80 x 43 x 25 mm.